Notice to attend the Annual General Meeting of Catena AB (publ)
At the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Thursday, April 14, 2011, the following proposals, among other items, will be put forward:
- The Board will propose a dividend of SEK 6.00 per share plus an extraordinary dividend of SEK 53.00 per share. The Board will also propose the record date as April 19, 2011 and that payment of dividend will take place on April 26, 2011.
- The Nomination Committee proposes to the Annual General Meeting that the number of members of the Board of Directors shall be five. The reason for the Nomination Committee’s proposal to decrease the number of the members of the Board of Directors from seven to five is that the company has divested the main part of its real estates to Fastighets AB Balder and therefore the continued business will only require a limited Board of Directors.
- The Nomination Committee proposes the reelection of Board members Jan Johansson, Henry Klotz, Christer Sandberg, Lennart Schönning and Erik Selin.
The proposed composition of the Board of Directors will not fulfil the Swedish Corporate Governance Code’s requirement on board member independence. The deviation from the Code is explained with that the company’s business after divesting its main part of its real estates will be limited to one real estate development project in Solna. Hence it has been considered that the requirement for board members independence will be of less importance.
- The Nomination Committee proposes that Board fees remain unchanged. The fee to the Chairman shall amount to SEK 210,000 and other Board members who do not receive salaries from the company shall receive SEK 105,000 each.
- The Board’s proposal of guidelines for remuneration to the President and the senior executives.
- A renewed mandate for the Board to decide on purchase and transfer of the company’s own shares.
For information, please contact Henry Klotz, Chairman of the Board, tel +44-(0) 7766 205 145, and Peter Hallgren, President and CEO, tel +46-31-760 09 32
This information is such that Catena AB (publ) must release it publicly in accordance with the Swedish Securities and Clearing Operations Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released to the public on February 23, 2011, at 17.20 p.m.
Catena shall own, effectively manage and actively develop real estate offer the potential to generate steadily growing cash flow and healthy value growth. Catena’s overriding objective, based on its focused orientation, is to provide shareholders with a favorable, long-term total return.
For more information about Catena, visit www.catenafastigheter.se