YEAR-END REPORT, 2010
Catena proposes extraordinary dividend to shareholders
- Rental revenue during the year totaled SEK 27.4 M (27.2).
- Operating profit during the year amounted to SEK 137.5 M (5.9).
- Profit before tax for the year was SEK 128.2 M (loss: 29.1).
- Profit after tax for the year amounted to SEK 93.5 M (loss: 23.4) corresponding to SEK 8.09 per share (loss: 2.02).
- Unrealized change in property value amounted to SEK 130.0 M (neg: 3.0)
- Investments in continuing operations was SEK 0.2 M (-).
- Comprehensive income from discontinued operations after tax amounted to SEK 255.0 M (143.8) or SEK 22.05 per share (12.43)
Profit from continuing and discontinued operations
- Profit after tax for the year amounted to SEK 348.5 M (120.4) or SEK 30.14 per share (10.41)
President and Chief Executive Officer Peter Hallgren comments:
- Catena’s Board of Directors has decided to propose that the Annual General Meeting resolve to pay an extraordinary dividend of SEK 53.00 per share, in addition to the ordinary dividend of SEK 6.00 per share.
- 2010 was marked by several divestments, which generated healthy profits. The realized value changes from divestments in Norway and Denmark were approximately SEK 55 M before tax
- The positive unrealized value change for 25 properties, due to be sold to Fastighets AB Balder, was approximately SEK 90 M before tax and was valued at the market value at December 31, 2010.
- Catena’s future focus is on the development of the remaining properties in Stora Frösunda, Solna, where building rights for housing, offices and commercial premises will be created when the new zoning plan for the area is approved. The total building rights volume is anticipated to be approximately 1 000 apartments and 50,000 square meters of commercial area.
For information, please contact Peter Hallgren, President and CEO, tel +46-31-760 09 32, or Rune Jonsson, CFO, tel +46-31-760 09 35
N.B. This is a translation from Swedish. The Swedish version shall always take precedence.
The Interim Report can be downloaded from www.catenafastigheter.se
This information is such that Catena AB (publ) must release it publicly in accordance with the Swedish Securities and Clearing Operations Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released to the public on February 23, 2011, at 08.13 a.m.